- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Ivory Coast.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Ocean Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results