- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Ivory Coast.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639