- Plan of New Orleans.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670