- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Location: Canada Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777