- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- The city of New York.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Location: New York Region Remove Subject: Manhattan (New York) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670