- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780