- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Ivory Coast.
- A capital do Brasil.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- China-India border.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Contributor: Campo, Josef Del Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780