- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of Liberia
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: New York Remove Subject: New York (N.Y.) Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670