- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hudson's Bay's country
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Republic of Liberia
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639