- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639