- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: North America Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove Location: New France Remove
Carte du Canada et de la Louisiane qui forment la Nouvelle France et des colonies angloises ou sont representez les pays contestez.
Scale ca. 1:5,000,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 72 Appears in Homann Erben's Atlas Compendiarivs (1757 [i.e. 1757]) Includes text. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3; 651/4; 650/5
- Contributor: Nolin, Jean Baptiste - Daumont, Jean Francois
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1756