- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Location: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Connecticut Remove
Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Rand Mcnally and Company
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1908