- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Grand Canyon
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- The city of New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Online Format: Image Remove
Regional maps showing troop positions, troop movements, and battle-front lines during the Yugoslav conflict of 1991-1995. Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. Title from map slipcase. Map scales range from ca. 1:500,000 (Slovenia map) to ca. 1:50,000. Includes 2 paperbound history texts titled: Balkan battlegrounds--a military history of the Yugoslav conflict, 1990-1995. xxx, 501 p. : col. ill., index ; 28 cm. ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Office of Russian and European Analysis
- Original Format: Maps
Look inside: 62 results