- Yellowstone National Park
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Hudson River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the Hudson River from Manhattan Island to Albany, natural features, and other geographical entities in the region. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639