- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1750-1759 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Landowners Remove
Rural buildings shown pictorially with occupants' names. First state of the 1st ed. (without the name "West Jersey" at lower right). Signed in ink on cloth backing: Alex. Stuart. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, distance table, and ground-level view of the Statehouse (later Independence Hall). Purchased with funding support from J. Thomas Touchton, Mr. ...
- Contributor: Scull, Nicholas
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1752