- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- General map of Cairo.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670