- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670