- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- China-India border.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- New Zealand.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: New York Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670