- Ivory Coast.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639