- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639