- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Manassas Region Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1860
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region 1
- Occoquan River 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Occoquan River (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1