- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639