- The city of New York.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Republic of Liberia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Language: Flemish Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639