- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map of Liberia
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Richmond Region (Va.) Remove Location: Region Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Shows fortifications, settlements, roads, railroads, streams, and vegetation in some areas. Also covers Richmond city region. Annotated in purple ink at lower right: Camps and routes of march of the U.S. Engineer Battln. during the Peninsula Campaign--1862. [Signed] Gilbert Thompson, U.S. Eng'r Battln.--1862. Also annotated in purple ink to show the lines of march in 1864 and ship ...
- Contributor: United States Coast Survey - Lindenkohl, A. - Lindenkohl, H. (Henry) - Krebs, Charles G. - Thompson, Gilbert
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1865