- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Sites and Collections: Findingaids Remove Location: Asia Remove
Consists of pen and ink drawings, pencil sketches, facsimiles, and photographs of aerial views showing all or part of China during the period of World War II. The collection also consists of ...
- Contributor: Wiens, Herold J. (Herold Jacob) - Wiens, Herold J.
- Original Format: Maps