- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The city of New York.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- New Zealand.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Alabama].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861