- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- The city of New York.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780