- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: New York City Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670