- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Republic of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- General map of Cairo.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Flemish Remove Sites and Collection: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan - Library of Congress
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670