- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Battle of Monocacy.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780