- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Republic of Liberia
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Grand Canyon
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- The city of New York.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan of New Orleans.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 72 x 50 cm.
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780