- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- A capital do Brasil.
- General map of Cairo.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Fortification Remove Contributor: Collins, John Remove
A survey of Lake Champlain including Crown Point and St. Iohn's on which is fixed the line of forty five degrees north lattit. terminating the boundarys betwe[e]n the provinces of Quebec and ...
Scale ca. 1:127,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Relief shown pictorially and by shading. Sectioned and mounted on cloth backing. In pencil, lower left margin: No. 10. Includes descriptive notes and "References to Crown Point." LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 1074 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Collins, John - Murray, James - Blaskowitz, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1765