- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Language: Ng Remove
Illustrates Alexandria's central position in the defense of Washington, where at least 12 outlying forts surrounded the city. Military camps of various Union officers such as Samuel Peter Heintzelman are indicated on this map.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861