- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- La situación de Puerto-Rico las falacias de los conservadores y ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Administrative and Political Divisions Remove Location: Greece Remove
Peloponnesus hodie Moreæ Regnum : distincté divisum in omnes suas provincias, hodiernas atque veteres, cui et adiuguntur insulæ Cefalonia, Zante, Cerigo et St. Maura /
Relief shown pictorially. Originally printed on 3 sheets. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink on verso: 22. Includes ill. of lion with enslaved human figures shown in embellished title cartouche. Views of fortified towns in outer margins: Navarino -- Zarnata -- Casl. Tornese -- Corinto -- Malvasia -- Patrasso -- Coron -- Napoli di Romania -- Modon -- Misitra olun Sparta -- Atene ...
- Contributor: Wit, Frederik De.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1688