- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- General map of Cairo.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Ivory Coast.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Italy : Special strategic map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Location: Central Falls Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 880 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - C.H. Vogt (Firm) - J. Knauber & Co. - Bailey, O. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877