- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- La cuestion social en las Antillas Espanolas discurso ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Subject: Rhode Island Remove Location: Pawtucket Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 880 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - C.H. Vogt (Firm) - J. Knauber & Co. - Bailey, O. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1877