- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Grand Canyon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Contributor: Landis and Hughes Remove Subject: East Norwalk Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 90 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and list "Representative business houses." col. map 80 x 112 cm.
- Contributor: Landis and Hughes
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1899