- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- China-India border.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: Connecticut Remove Contributor: Landis and Hughes Remove Subject: Norwalk (Conn.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 90 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and list "Representative business houses." AACR2
- Contributor: Landis and Hughes
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1899