- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of Cairo.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Location: East Rochester Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 493 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (Henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884