- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of Liberia
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Subject: Rochester (N.H.) Remove Location: Gonic Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 493 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (Henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1884