- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Connecticut Remove Contributor: Bailey, O. H. Remove Location: Mystic River Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Hand colored. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 85.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/2; 700/1
- Contributor: Bailey, O. H. (Oakley Hoopes) - Hazen, J. C. - Bailey, O. H.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1879