- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Plainfield Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 525 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Landis and Hughes
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1899