- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Afghanistan Remove Subject: Azimuthal Equidistant Projection (Cartography) Remove
"Dl Cartography Center/MPG 757216Al 10-01." Shows radial distances. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2001