- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639