- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639