- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Memorias geográficas, históricas, económicas y estadísticas de ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- China-India border.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639