- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- London &c. actually surveyed
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- General map of Cairo.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639