- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: New England Remove
Shows northeast coast of the United States from New England to Virginia including coastal features and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639