- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639