- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Yellowstone National Park
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.) Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639