- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (North America) Remove Subject: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639