- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1882